We serve as both prime consultant and sub consultant on projects large and small, including commercial, retail, institutional, government, industrial, and project/construction management. Incorporated in 1979, we have employees in more than 19 locations serving clients across the United States and overseas.
To meet client objectives and to integrate our many disciplines, we can create teams comprised of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, fire protection, and corrosion control, as well as project/construction managers and professionals in a variety of specialty services. This ability has made us a leader in the engineering and construction communities, and has strengthened our reputation as being progressive, innovative, and a great place to work.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer with seven or more years of experience in consulting engineering. Applicants must be well versed in all aspects of electrical systems design and specification. The desired individual should be comfortable consulting to architects, owners, and general contractors, and have a desire to work as part of a multi-discipline engineering team.
- Design electrical and lighting plans and specifications for a variety of building types
- Work closely with the electrical department and with other engineering disciplines
- Contribute to marketing and business initiatives as needed
- Work independently and collaboratively with others
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- BS in Electrical engineering or related field
- PE license in Electrical Engineering (licensed for at least 3 years)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in power, lighting, and communication
- Local architectural/engineering community experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management experience desired
- Excellent leadership, supervisory, and writing and verbal communication skills
Why You Want To Work Here
We truly focus on our employees. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work with a collaborative team.
We offer a flexible PTO program, a 401(k) plan, and a fun office environment. Seattle office is located in a newly renovated office space close to convenient transportation options, the historic Pike Place Market, and all that downtown and the waterfront has to offer. We welcome the dedicated and the driven. Join us.
At this time, we are subject to various state and client vaccination mandates in order to work on certain projects. In addition, there are two federal mandates pending which are under review by the United States legal system. If either mandate is implemented, it would impact employees.
Therefore, we will ask you about your vaccination status upon hire. If you choose not to be vaccinated, or request and are denied a medical or religious exemption, or we are unable to accommodate you even with an approved exemption, or you do not wish to inform us of your vaccination status, our ability to continue your employment may be impacted.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of transition in our country. If you have any questions about these mandates or any other questions generated by this message, please contact the HR Representative with whom you have been working.