The right team is more than an advantage, it’s a game changer! Come work with a team of engineering professionals dedicated to excellence at our Bay Area office.
Seeking a Structural Engineer with five to ten years of experience to assist in the design of commercial, institutional, and industrial structures for our Bay Area office located in Oakland, California. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, have a desire to work and grow with a multi-discipline engineering team, and be willing to have fun.
• A four-year degree in civil engineering or a related field
• Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering (preferred)
• Registration as a P.E.
• Registration as a S.E. (preferred)
• 5 to 10 years of experience in the structural design of buildings or similar structures
• Ability to work independently, and supervise the efforts of a small team
• Ability to maintain a good working relationship with clients
• Experience with computer analysis software systems
• Excellent leadership, supervisory, and writing and verbal communication skills
Why You Want To Work Here
You could choose to work anywhere, so why work here? Because we are different – our culture sets us apart. Simply stated, we are a group of creative, high-performing people who like working together and believe that what we do makes a difference. Employees say that it feels like working with a group of friends in a small office while enjoying the benefits and perks of working for a large firm. Our culture isn’t the only thing that makes us different, but it drives everything we do.
We offer comprehensive benefits, including a flexible PTO program and a fun office environment. Our Bay Area office is conveniently located near Lake Merritt. Whether it is delivering the best possible service to our clients, or competing in an office-wide curling competition, we welcome the dedicated and the driven. Join us.