Our Phoenix, AZ office has an excellent Survey Manager opportunity for a top performing Arizona Professional Land Surveyor to oversee their survey department in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding area. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to lead and build an efficient and high performing survey group. Have a desire to build client relationships and secure survey projects. Driven to stay up on current technology and use that technology to continually improve efficiency.
- Oversee survey department and projects including project scheduling, budgets, and billing
- Have strong positive leadership skills
- Performs business development to grow our client base
- Supervise, train, and positively motivate survey technicians and survey parties for quality project delivery
- Plan and coordinate work of field survey parties performing design survey, construction staking, and other field activities
- Plan and coordinate work for office staff to ensure efficiency and product quality
- Review and certifies completed work to satisfy legal requirements
- Oversee and perform land survey and mapping functions including, preparation of Subdivision Maps, ALTA Surveys, Surveys, Legal Descriptions and Construction calculations
- Manage projects for schedule, budget, and quality
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor
- Minimum 5 years' experience overseeing and performing Land Survey projects
- Office production experience including boundary, topographic and construction surveying
- Business development and client management experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, MS Word and MS Excel strongly preferred
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short-term disability, and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.