Job Title: Project Manager, Civil Engineer
City/State/Zip: Phoenix, AZ 85020
Civil Project Manager - Land Development
Pay Range: $100,000 - $135,000, Depending on experience
• 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Life, 70% Dependent
• 401(k) with employer matching
• Generous PTO plan – up to 4 weeks of paid time off
• Bonuses & Profit Sharing
• Growth & Shareholder potential
• 9 paid holidays
• 100% paid LTD/STD/Life Insurance
• Hybrid work schedule & flexible hours
• In-house training events & professional licensure renewals paid by company
• Employee Appreciation events
• Philanthropic community involvement & volunteer activities
• Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
• Healthy company culture of respectful professionals
• Committed & smart working personnel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical services necessary to meet the needs and goals of clients
• Directs Engineers-in-training and technical staff with the execution of their responsibilities, including planning and completion of engineering assignments and resolution of project difficulties. Establishes effective working relationships.
• Coordinates with design engineers to assist in determining scope, complexity, planning, and
scheduling requirements of projects.
• Assists in the planning and scheduling of work, ensuring the proper and effective distribution of assignments and manpower.
• Ensures the quality, accuracy, and completeness for product as to engineering, design, and drafting quality; compliance with established standards, procedures, codes and ordinances; adherence to design and project schedules; and provides adequate training, technical and administrative guidance, and instruction to personnel within the engineering team(s).
• Mentors and coaches the staff and promotes a productive work environment. Available to both clients and employees to the greatest extent possible.
• Supervises technical work of a team of technicians and designers.
• Participates in various personnel functions, including, but not limited to, performance appraisal, and employee development.
• Assists the senior engineer in the implementation of the goals established for the office. Demonstrates the ability to build client relationships. This includes an awareness of all projects client might be undertaking.
• Arizona P.E. required
• 6 years of design experience of land development (residential or commercial) or transportation and drainage projects
• Energetic, self-motivated professional with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks
• Strong oral and written communication skills are necessary as well as technical competency
• Effective decision making, budget control, client maintenance and team building skills
• Must be detailed oriented and very well organized