Survey Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop scopes, prepare cost proposals, and negotiate contract language.
• Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
• Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
• Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring.
• Maintain quality control throughout project duration.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Arizona Registered Land Surveyor
• 10 years of land surveying experience
• Knowledge of the Public Land Survey System, Arizona Boundary Survey Minimum
Standards, municipal survey requirements, and ALTA/NSPS Minimum Standards
• Competent using Trimble Business Center and AutoCAD Civil 3D software
• Valid Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record
• Competitive pay
• Generous PTO plan
• Health, Dental, Vision
• 401(k) with employer matching
• LTD/STD/Life Insurance
• In-house training events
• Employee Appreciation events