Account Manager-Air Distribution
In the role of Account Manager you will have specific sales goals to assist in the growth of our Air Distribution business. Our company represents companies such as Price®, Pottorff®, PennBarry™ and several other leading brands in the HVAC industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Identify current and potential customers and develop specific action plans to increase market penetration.
- Converts leads into opportunities by following the appropriate sales process.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influencers in the customer’s organization, including estimators, project managers, project engineers, purchasing and management.
- Responsible for preparation for project take-off, estimate and proposal and validates the offering with customers.
- Follow up with buying influencers and closing of work to meet assigned quota.
- Develop sales/marketing plan to integrate Air Distribution products into other divisions to increase incremental sales/margins.
- Acquire and evaluate market data to develop strategies to maximize sales opportunity and market share.
- Research and acquire appropriate product lines to complete the Air Distribution offering.
- Liaison with manufacturer’s to set an appropriate growth plan for increasing market share.
- Communication with customers, sales engineers and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Construction or Engineering; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Understanding of air distribution industry to include the two (2) step distribution model.
- Proven track record in designing/developing a comprehensive sales plan.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Must have basic PC experience in Windows environment, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook.).
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.