Mechanic – Midstream (Natural Gas)
Performs activities related to mechanical work on equipment at compressor, pipeline, storage, gathering, fractionation and/or gas processing facilities.
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform mechanical work on fixed and rotating equipment at various locations including, but not limited to:
- Internal combustion, diesel, natural gas powered engines and electrical drivers
- Compressors, pumps, generators, turbines, valves, electrical equipment, and well equipment
- Service, troubleshoot, maintain, install and repair structural, mechanical, electrical and/or well equipment. Conduct performance analyses, including emissions testing.
- Order and/or secure parts and supplies.
- Maintain, prepare and/or interpret reports and/or records including, but not limited to:
- Work logs and service orders
- Inspection reports
- Engine/equipment maintenance and repair records
- Pressure readings
- Material and supply orders
- Engine and compressor oil analysis reports
- Drive and ensure maintenance is complete on company vehicles.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Experience in use and function of hand and power tools and equipment applicable to position.
- Experience servicing, maintaining and repairing equipment.
- Knowledge of ordering and/or securing parts and supplies.
- Experience relative to company and/or governmental operating/safety policies and procedures.
- Application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Application of decimals and percentages.
- Demonstrated ability in reading and interpreting work and repair orders, drawings, charts, diagrams, dials, gauges, warranties, quotations, procedures and equipment manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
Why AKP Recruiting?
WE WANT TO FIND THE BEST FIT FOR YOU – AND OUR PROCESS ALLOWS US TO DO THAT
AKP Recruiting sets ourselves apart from other recruiting companies with our close-knit group of recruiters who are passionate and focused on building personal relationships with our clients and potential candidates. Not only will we go through an extensive and tedious process when finding our clients the perfect fit for their available position, but we’ll look below the surface to make sure a client and candidate’s decision to engage is for the long-haul.
Our team of recruiters at AKP Recruiting develops personal relationships with our clients and candidates by ensuring the fluidity of the workplace culture relative to the candidate’s values and goals for employment. We work closely with both our client and the candidate to provide necessary interview tips on both ends to make sure both parties are fully prepared to engage in a long term relationship with each other.
Our clients and candidates become family to our recruiters and we’re always here to assist in any way we can.
- Applicable driver's license for travel to other locations.
- Applicable certifications as required by position.