Complete complex engineering projects across multiple disciplines, working closely with land development leaders to provide engineering solutions in all aspects involving both residential and commercial land and site development projects, grading projects, roadways, pedestrian systems, water and sanitary sewer systems, and storm water management.
- Manage small to mid-size projects, client and contractor agreements and budgets
- Write and prepare technical engineering reports, plans and specifications for projects
- Consult with clients to plan and develop strategies for their civil engineering design and support needs
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, and tests to plan and design projects
- Evaluate designs to determine project feasibility, estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, and labor requirements
- Assist with construction inspection of project sites to monitor progress and ensure design specifications are met
- Engineering design for site-civil infrastructure elements
- Mentor less experienced engineers as needed
- Use of independent judgment is expected
- Authorization to work in ND-U.S. without sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- North Dakota PE registration preferred, EI required
- 4-7 years of successful design and consulting experience within Civil Engineering, Land Development preferred
- Strong technical skills and experience using Autodesk Civil 3D required, XP-SWMM, WaterCAD, SewerCAD, StormCAD and other related programs preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and perform well under deadlines
- Why AKP Recruiting?
- WE WANT TO FIND THE BEST FIT FOR YOU – AND OUR PROCESS ALLOWS US TO DO THAT
- AKP Recruiting sets ourselves apart from other recruiting companies with our close-knit group of recruiters who are passionate and focused on building personal relationships with our clients and potential candidates. Not only will we go through an extensive and tedious process when finding our clients the perfect fit for their available position, but we’ll look below the surface to make sure a client and candidate’s decision to engage is for the long-haul.
- Our team of recruiters at AKP Recruiting develops personal relationships with our clients and candidates by ensuring the fluidity of the workplace culture relative to the candidate’s values and goals for employment. We work closely with both our client and the candidate to provide necessary interview tips on both ends to make sure both parties are fully prepared to engage in a long-term relationship with each other.
- Our clients and candidates become family to our recruiters and we’re always here to assist in any way we can.