Sr. Fire Protection Engineer (10+ Years)
The perfect candidate will have work history that includes performing consulting services for external and internal clients utilizing fire protection engineering technical skills.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering from accredited college or university
o Fire Protection specific degree not required
· Fire Protection License by examination issued by any state in the United States
· Minimum of 10 years working experience in the Fire Protection profession
· Travel is required (estimated travel percentage 20%)
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including oral presentation skills
Duties and Skills:
· Performing analysis of existing fire protection systems, as well as designing new fire protection systems including suppression systems, fire detection, alarm and mass notification systems
· Performing building and fire code analysis and interpretation
· Managing day-to-day contacts with internal and external clients while utilizing experience and technology to meet expectations
· Performing research and documenting for internal and external distribution
· Building and fire code analysis and interpretation
· Project management skills for managing internal projects as well as external client needs
- Why AKP Recruiting?
- WE WANT TO FIND THE BEST FIT FOR YOU – AND OUR PROCESS ALLOWS US TO DO THAT
- AKP Recruiting sets ourselves apart from other recruiting companies with our close-knit group of recruiters who are passionate and focused on building personal relationships with our clients and potential candidates. Not only will we go through an extensive and tedious process when finding our clients the perfect fit for their available position, but we’ll look below the surface to make sure a client and candidate’s decision to engage is for the long-haul.
- Our team of recruiters at AKP Recruiting develops personal relationships with our clients and candidates by ensuring the fluidity of the workplace culture relative to the candidate’s values and goals for employment. We work closely with both our client and the candidate to provide necessary interview tips on both ends to make sure both parties are fully prepared to engage in a long-term relationship with each other.
Our clients and candidates become family to our recruiters and we’re always here to assist in any way we can.