Operate CNC machines that cut, bend, and drill steel used for fabrication projects.
In search of dependable, focused candidates with experience in lifting and rigging techniques and a dedication to safety. If this sounds like you, apply to be a Machine Operator. In this position, you will be a key component of our daily work to exceed customer expectations with quality manufactured and fabricated steel products.
We are dedicated to the values of Safety, Integrity, Humility, Focus, Knowledge, Commitment, and Confidence in everyday work. Our Production Machine Operators remain focused to work safely and deliver superb quality to our customers. Join our team of Game Changers!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, which includes an excellent health/dental package, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account benefits, profit-sharing, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with the established JSA.
- Operate, with supervision, at least one major piece of equipment; demonstrate competency on routine, repetitive tasks; learn machine capacities; participate in routine maintenance procedures.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of material identification.
- Responsible for the proper use and care of tools and equipment.
- Practice and promote Safety and Housekeeping.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
- Others duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Exhibits basic computer skills associated with the operation of the machine.
- Working knowledge of basic lifting and rigging techniques.
- Plan and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to read a tape measure (imperial and metric).
- Effectively operate common layout tools.
- Ability to work with others.
- Ability to work safely and accurately.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED.