We are looking for an energetic, passionate, and driven Recruiting coordinator to join our team. The Recruiting coordinator will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle which includes creation of job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding. This position is based out of Billings, Montana.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
- Work directly with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to seamlessly move candidates through our interview process
- Facilitate hiring process for open North American requisitions which includes posting jobs, coordinating the interviews, submitting offers, tracking responses and onboarding new employees.
- Maintain and update Workday, our applicant tracking system, to ensure accurate reporting can take place.
- Assist hiring managers with the development of job descriptions
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Assess applicant’s relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes using company provided resources.
- Schedule and conduct interviews and phone screens
- Coordinate and document background checks and drug screening test results
- Responsible for providing an exceptional candidate, hiring manager and recruiter experience by providing effective and frequent communication.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates regarding recruiting status via phone and e-mail
- Onboard new employees in order to provide a successful experience for both candidate and organization
- Ensure new hire paperwork is complete and accurate
- Coordinate all candidate travel (flight, hotel, rental car, etc.) and reimbursement, if required.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
Position will be not be required to make decisions that will directly impact the organization. Position is required to provide accurate and fact-based information to others so that they can make impactful decisions.
- Hiring Managers
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field. In lieu of education, 2 years of related experience may be substituted.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Workday, LinkedIn
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to learn and pitch in where needed
- Confidentiality and discretion required
- Occasional travel to career and job fairs at schools or universities
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS). Workday strongly preferred.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communicator (Verbal and Written).