6:00 am - 4:30, Monday - Thursday (OT available)
(DOE) with competitive benefits package
The Shop Millwright will assist in installing, dismantling, repairing, reassembling, and moving machinery at our sites and shops. They will assist with various capital improvement projects, possibly involving welding, machine operating, cutting, electrical/hydraulic work, and mechanical troubleshooting. Dedicated to the values of Safety, Integrity, Humility, Focus, Knowledge, Commitment, and Confidence in everyday work. Join our team of Game Changers!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, which includes an excellent health/dental package, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account benefits, profit-sharing, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, dismantle, repair, reassemble, and move machinery at our sites and shops.
- Fabrication of steel, to include welding, machining, cutting, and forming.
- Operation of overhead cranes, mobile cranes, and and forklifts as training allows.
- Procure sufficient parts for equipment in cooperation with supervisor and site maintenance.
- Communicate with supervisor/manager on status of equipment and projects.
- Communicate with equipment manufacturers to troubleshoot issues and order required parts
- Read tape measure to 1/16”.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform LOTO and complete proper documentation when needed
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required.
- Willingness to travel (approximately 4-6 days per month).
- Work at elevations up to 30 feet.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions (heat, cold, rain and wind).
- Follow all company safety and quality requirements.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Mechanical knowledge and experience.
- Understand electrical control.
- Read tape measure to 1/16”.
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and fluid power knowledge and experience is a benefit.
- Familiar with GMAW, FCAW & SMAW welding processes.
- Ability to operate a fuel cutting torch and plasma cutting.
- Familiar with the various methods of forming holes, various grinders, turning lathe and milling machine.
- Be familiar with the correct and safe methods of rigging material and equipment.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and being dependable and trustworthy.
- Find a solution for or to deal proactively with work related problems
- Self - starter to perform a task to the best of your ability using your own drive or initiative.
- Comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Steel fabrication experience preferred.
- Industrial/general maintenance and/or millwright experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Yes. 4-6 days per month (1-2 trips to outlying sites)
2-5 years: Industrial/General Maintenance
2-5 years: Millwright
2-5 years: Steel Fabrication