View all jobs
Project SuperintendentBillings, MT · Construction/Facilities
We are looking for a Project Superintendent. This is our typical ad for a Commercial/Residential Superintendent:
Commercial/Residential Project Superintendent
- This is a full-time position in which the applicant shall be capable of the following duties:
- Provide leadership and maintain effective and positive working relationships with the project Owner, Architect, Engineer, Inspectors, Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Commitment to completing projects on time and under budget.
- Committed to Safety and implementing safe work practices
- Coordinate and supervise all on-site construction activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of the General Contract, each Subcontract and Purchase Order, contract drawings, specifications and addendum.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and assist with the project schedule
- Maintain proper documentation regarding cost coding, daily reports, time cards, submittals, RFIs, and change orders
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Job Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial/residential construction experience
- Minimum of 5 years as a superintendent in full charge of projects
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- As a Commercial Superintendent, this position may require the candidate to travel
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- Salary range is starting at $70,000 and up from there.
- 100% employer paid Family Health Insurance (up to an additional $10 per hour cost to us)
- 401k option (employ only participation only at this time)
- Discretionary bonus on a per project basis
- Pickup truck allowance or Company Vehicle and both include fuel
- 80% of projects are with in 1 hour or 60 miles radius from Billings, MT
- 20% travel expected – requiring an overnight stay. This travel offers up to an additional $5 per hour plus subsistence package